Featured Post

Don't pass up a "sign"

The question was asked "Would you ever consider living in the best kept secret in Southern Indiana"?  "Oh, I don't know.....

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This is where I want to spend Valentine's Day~in Paris~ oh, Michael...














Kim .........
Sat at 7:09pm ·
Rebecca , Halana , Karina and 3 others like this.
Kim
Le Meurice Hotel Paris France
Sat at 7:17pm ·
Melanie
I think Michael should treat you to that! :) Looks beautiful!
Sat at 8:18pm ·

Christie
WOW
Sat at 8:19pm ·

Kim
Can you imagine eating there! oh wow is right!
Sat at 8:28pm ·

Christie
Let's go
Sat at 8:29pm ·

Kyle
Ah, Kim I am determined to get there with Dean one day. I actually had ticket once and was 24 hours away when an injured soccer player sidelined my trip!
Sat at 8:31pm ·

Patrick
OK Michael, looks like you've got about a week or so ;-)
Sat at 8:39pm ·

Terri
I would love to go too
Sat at 9:18pm ·

Shelley
Oh Cuz, can I come with you all. I will carry the luggage. (:
Sat at 9:29pm ·

Kim
LET'S ALL GO!
Sat at 9:57pm ·

Shelley
We just got 2 feet of snow dumpled on us in the past 24 hours. I am sooooo ready to get out of here. (:
Sat at 10:18pm ·

Kim
I wonder what the weather is like in Paris. Our luck, the planes won't be able to leave...We are to get more snow
and 40mph winds
Sat at 11:00pm ·

Shelley
That would be our luck. (:
Sat at 11:15pm ·

Kyle
Mostly cloudy :( 30's and 40's for the next week.
Sun at 11:26am ·

Kim
Better weather than here...we are expecting another winter storm. Anyway, In Paris, I'm sure, you NEVER feel cold!
Sun at 12:16pm ·

Kyle
Ooh, la, la!
Sun at 1:25pm ·

Kim
Go to http://frenchblue-frenchblue.blogspot.com for more wonderful French things!
Sun at 7:21pm · Kim Ransom this is the dress I will be wearing in Paris on Valentines Day...I'm sure Michael will think I look just like this when I wear it....


Pamela
Tres jolie y enchante, Kim!!
Yesterday at 5:55pm ·

Connie
Yes, Kim, we ALL look just like that!
Yesterday at 9:03pm ·

Kim
Don't we, though. We are all beautiful
Yesterday at 9:13pm ·

Kim
How many dresses should I order for us? One for Pam, one for Connie, one for me....who else?
Yesterday at 9:17pm ·

Connie
Well ummmm. . . . could you get mine in a teensy bigger size????
Yesterday at 9:41pm ·

Kim
Oh no, mon Cherie, this size will fit..it's in our imaginations N'est pas?
Yesterday at 10:30pm ·

Rebecca
Un pour toute! (or is it tout????)
Yesterday at 10:58pm ·

Kitty
Moi! Moi! And FedEx it, si vous plait!
Yesterday at 11:25pm ·

Kim
oH dAHLINGS, IT WILL LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL ON US! oNE SIZE FITS ALL...BECAUSE WE ALL LOOK LIKE THE MODEL!
Yesterday at 11:30pm ·

Robert
Reminds me of your prom dress.........
Yesterday at 11:41pm ·

Carol
Can you order us a little bling to go with it?
11 hours ago

Pamela
Kim, we'll need White dresses as well...then we'd all be "Simply Irresistible" & "Addicted to Love"... Perfect for Valentine's Day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRd4hWfmmNw&feature=related
9 hours ago ·

Sue Ann
count me in!
7 hours ago ·

Kitty
Yes, bling AND chocolate. I am SURE this dress deserves bon bons, as long as we are being assured we will all look like this LOL
3 hours ago ·

Kim
Oh course we will all look like this....it's in our imagination and we can look like any thing we want in our imagination
WHAT FUN WE HAD~AT FIRST MY FRIENDS THOUGHT I WAS REALLY GOING TO PARIS..IT'S FUNNY HOW ALL THE COMMENTS SNOWBALLED! AND THAT ROBERT...HE REALLY REMEMBERED MY PROM DRESS FROM 40 YEARS AGO?!

No comments: