Featured Post

Don't pass up a "sign"

The question was asked "Would you ever consider living in the best kept secret in Southern Indiana"?  "Oh, I don't know.....

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome to the Snippets of my Home





















My last post was a bit heavy in feeling so I thought I would lighten it up a bit and give you a glimpse into my home. I love my home...it has been said that it has a feeling that you could be anywhere in the world. It is a tiny home and I hope you enjoy the tour.

2 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Its funny I was thinking the house seemed so large.Its looks like its full of love,around every corner and in every room.Thank you for sharing.Warmest Regards,Cat

Dave Faulk said...

put some pictures in of the UltraLounge! Also, more perspective shots of the whole house! It's fantastic! Allie loves it and wants to see more!