Featured Post

Don't pass up a "sign"

The question was asked "Would you ever consider living in the best kept secret in Southern Indiana"?  "Oh, I don't know.....

Saturday, September 12, 2009


Just got back to working on this blog. I left it undone for so many months while working on my 40th class reunion and I just now remembered to start it up again. This pen and watercolor was my Grandmother's and I have loved it since I was a small child. My grandparents were always so gracious to me by telling me stories of the old days and giving me items from their house that they knew I adored. They knew I would take very good care of these family treasures. My daughter and her fiancee who is from The Netherlands returned recently from a trip there and so I sent them a copy of this family heirloom to commemorate the experience. Turns out we have Dutch ancestors too!. Genealogy is fun!

No comments: